Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Bluegroove RC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered shop in Protara 92 5288 Paralimni Cyprus. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Cyprus.
Orders we may Decline
We may refuse an Order if we decide it is reasonable to do so which may include where:
-we are unable to obtain authorised payment or the payment process is incomplete.
- we identify a product or pricing error on the Website
-you fail to meet any criteria for eligibility of purchase which we impose
- you fail to submit all necessary and relevant details to allow us to fulfil the Order
-Goods are unavailable or out of stock.
- We may contact you by telephone or email to verify details before we are able to process and dispatch your Order or we may be unable to accept it. For example, we may do this if your Order is of particularly high value, or, if paying by Card, you request a different delivery address.
-The Goods shown on this Website are intended for private use and you must not resell Goods in bulk or offer them as a commercial enterprise. We may at any time, limit the total value of Goods which can be included in an Order.
Order and Returns
As a consumer you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the contract and receive a refund.
- You must inform us in writing of your desire to cancel within 14 days starting on the day after the day the products are delivered to you. We recommend you do this with a covering letter included with your returned items.
- You must return the products to us at your own cost. We advise you to ensure the products are well packed and adequately insured during any return journey that you organise. - We shall refund the total amount of money paid by you for the products, less any costs we may have incurred for collection.
- Please remember that once you have notified us of your desire to cancel the contract there is a legal requirement for you to take good care of the products, which should be in as new condition.
- Some items are exempt from our returns policy. This includes but is not limited to:
• Software which has been unsealed
• Items which have been personalised or modified - for example, assembled or painted
• Services - such as bodyshell trimming or painting, or assembly services
• Sale/clearance items now discontinued or no longer available.
- Any items returned as faulty found with no fault will incur a €20 inspection fee.